Contact Us Today! 770.948.7600
- Southeast Pet services dedicated pet specialty retail stores.
- A pet specialty retail store is a brick and mortar retail store (with a retail store front) with posted hours that carries a wide assortment of pet products.
- The store must be located in an area zoned for commercial retail business (cannot be a residential area).
- Most of what we sell is delivered on our own trucks.
- Our minimum for delivery is $500.00
- Your business must be within our service area of Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Alabama or in Central/South American or the Caribbean (accounts outside the continental US require brand approval).
- A Business License and a copy of your Resale Tax Certificate if required is required to open an account.
- Southeast Pet Shopping Website - only accessible with a verified account
- Email Purchase Orders – POS System to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax Orders - 678.623.3184
- Phone Orders – Call your sales representative at 770.948.7600
- When ordering, please use complete 10 or 12 digit UPC codes to assure accuracy.
- Orders should be completed by preferred order times on assigned delivery days.
- Monthly Sales Specials
- Annual Trade Show
- Discounts based on Volume Purchases
- First orders exceeding $1,000 require cash or cashier’s check as payment at time of delivery.
- All other orders are paid on delivery (POD) by cash or check.
- Orders are delivered weekly on Southeast Pet Trucks on Pre-Determined Delivery Days.
- We do not service residential accounts nor deliver into residential areas
- Customers that may qualify as accounts but may not qualify for delivery are welcome to pick up at our warehouse (aquarium maintenance, rescues, etc.)
- Southeast Pet Truck Delivery – Weekly schedule
- Southeast Pet offers delivery on our own truck fleet in our coverage area
- Minimum order of $500 is required for delivery. Orders below minimum will not be shipped
- Fuel Surcharge Fee applies
- If for any reason, not of our making, we are unable to deliver an order, we reserve the right to assess a redelivery fee.
- Pick-up – Tuesday through Friday
- Orders are available for pick-up. Orders can be placed up to 5:00 p.m. the day before pick up is desired.
- Orders submitted on Friday will not be available for pick-up until Tuesday.
- UPS - Everyday
- UPS orders are also available, but retailer is responsible for shipping/freight charges
- Order must be placed by 11:00 a.m. for same day shipment.
- Drop Ship available on select vendor orders
What is an ESOP?
ESOP stands for Employee Stock Ownership Plan. This provides ownership shares to all of our team members that have been with the company for at least 2 years. The program is designed for shares to be sold back to the company at their “market” value when a team member retires.
Why did Southeast Pet become an ESOP?
An ESOP was an ideal way for Greg and Holly Judge to sell the business while taking good care of the team members who helped build it. The ESOP allowed them to preserve the business for the team and, just as importantly, for the retailers.
What does Southeast Pet being an ESOP mean for retailers?
Southeast Pet’s retailers get a group of committed team members/owners to serve them.